LYNRED strives to conduct all of its business to the highest standards of integrity, responsibility, and compliance. To this end, our day-to-day activities are shaped by values, ethics, and systems that are shared by all of our employees and stakeholders. These include:
- Anti-corruption measures
- Export controls
- Fair competition/anti-trust policies
- Health, safety, and environmental policies
- Personal data privacy
- Financial transparency and internal financial controls
Our ethics and values position us to honor the trust our customers, shareholders, suppliers, and partners place in us.
For further information, please contact LYNRED by email at:
MAKING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN THE WORKPLACE A PRIORITY
In 2018 the French government enacted legislation to ensure that all people have the freedom to choose their future occupation. With the new law came the GENDER EQUALITY INDEX, a tool designed to measure inequalities in the workplace.
The 100-point index calculates inequalities over the course of a year based on four or five indicators, depending on whether the company has fewer or more than 250 employees. The indicators are:
- The gender pay gap
- Gaps in individual pay raises awarded to men vs. women
- Gaps in individual promotions awarded to men vs. women (for companies with more than 250 employees)
- The number of employees receiving pay raises after maternity leave
- Gender parity for the company’s ten highest-paid employees
Every year, companies must calculate their performance according to the index and make the results available on their websites so that progress toward greater gender equality can be observed.
LYNRED scored 86 out of 100 on the index based on the company’s 2018 data.
We are more committed than ever to achieving gender equality. We will strive to improve our performance by pursuing and expanding our equal-opportunity policies and initiatives.